It’s the beginning of a new era for the Macadamia Castle, and on Saturday 4th December, our new home is hosting a Bazaar #forthewildlife open to the Northern Rivers community.
Proudly supported by Southern Cross Credit Union, it’s a festive housewarming with proceeds goi ng towards supporting the treatment and recovery of Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital’s wildlife patients. Here’s what to expect on the day.
- 50% off all Bazaar retail items With five weeks to go until Christmas, the Bazaar is the perfect opportunity to purchase a gift with purpose.
- Eat and Sip with the animals pop-up bars hosted by Brookies Gin and Seven Mile Brewing Co, wines by Super Natural Cellars, Seltzer by Delvi and local food produced by talented new chefs at the Castle.
- @ByronBayWildlifeHospital. Come and meet Matilda, Australia’s Largest Mobile Wildlife Hospital and the wildlife vets and nurses dedicated to providing expert treatment of wildlife patients, free of charge.
- Learn about plans for the park to become a sanctuary open to the public, focused on wildlife conservation, rehabilitation, research and educational visitor experiences.
- Unique new retail offerings from our event partners Australian Geographic, Flavours of Byron Bay and Natio Natural Beauty Care
- Bazaar for the Wildlife is a free, family-friendly community event. Spend $20 on Bazaar retail items and receive free individual entry to the park, or spend $50 to receive free entry for the family.
RSVP for this event